THE QUICK WAY TO MANAGE DISPLAY VARIATIONS
WooCommerce Bulk Variations makes it easier for you to add variations to your store, and easier for customers to buy them in bulk. Everyone wins!
ADD EDIT PRODUCT VARIATIONS IN BULK
- Filter variations on the ‘Edit Product’ screen
- Apply bulk actions to the selected variations only
- Change variation prices in bulk, set variation images, change stock status, and much more
SELL MORE VARIATIONS
- Display all attributes, options, stock information and prices for a product in a table
- Customers enter quantities and quickly add multiple variations at once
- Perfect for clothing, wholesale/B2B, large volumes, and more
2 MODES: ORDER FORM OR PRICE MATRIX
- List variations with quantity boxes or in price-only mode
- Replace the default variation dropdowns, or add the variations grid anywhere on your site
- 100% flexible and customizable
Edit Variations in Bulk
Filter the list of variations and apply bulk actions to specific variations only. Manage all your product variation data in bulk.
List Product Variations
Replace the variation dropdowns with a bulk variations grid, complete with quantity boxes and buy buttons.
Enable the product matrix grid globally, for specific products, or add it anywhere using a simple shortcode.
Multiple Layout Options
Choose your rows and columns, and choose whether to display images, prices and stock for each variation.
Works With Your Theme
WooCommerce Bulk Variations is designed to work with any theme, and adapts to fit all screen sizes.
Works With Quick View
Use alone, or combine with Barn2 plugins such as WooCommerce Quick View Pro and Default Quantity.