THE PROPER WAY TO DISCONTINUE WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCTS
Take control over discontinued products – make sure they don’t disappear from search results
QUICKLY MARK PRODUCTS AS DISCONTINUED
- Add a ‘Discontinued’ stock status to WooCommerce
- Easily discontinue products and variations
- Display a custom message on discontinued products
KEEP SEARCH ENGINES HAPPY
- Choose whether to show or hide WooCommerce discontinued products in your store
- Keep the product page alive without confusing shoppers (good for SEO!)
- Recover lost sales by directing customers to alternative products
EASY BACK END REPORTING
- Discontinue WooCommerce products in bulk
- Keep discontinued products separate in inventory and stock reports
- View discontinued products separately in the WordPress admin
Discontinued stock status
Manage WooCommerce discontinued products separately from out of stock products. No more confusion.
Quickly discontinue products
Simply change the stock status of a product ‘Discontinued’, or discontinue multiple products in bulk.
Discontinue individual variations while leaving others active, or instantly disable all variations for a product.
Keep customers informed by choosing your own wording to display on discontinued products.
Keep discontinued products visible for SEO reasons, or hide them from your store without deleting them.
Third party integrations
Compatible with most plugins that use stock statuses, including WooCommerce Lead Time and Product Table.