WooCommerce Quick View
Speed Up Customer Buying Decisions
- Display a quick view button on the category/shop pages, which opens a product preview lightbox so customers can buy products with fewer clicks.
- Customers can view and interact with product content before adding it to their cart, all within the quick view lightbox – increasing the chance of a sale.
Edit the Lightbox Contents
Customize The Product Lightbox Content To Suit Your Store
- Get full control over what appears within the WooCommerce quick view lightbox by easily adding, or removing content like the product description, title, price, and much more.
- Customize the product image gallery by picking transitions, navigation style, thumbnail type, and speed.
- Give customers a tailored preview of your products and as a result, you’ll reduce overwhelm and increase sales.
WooCommerce Quick View Navigation
Browse Products Without Leaving The Lightbox
- Allow customers to browse through your products while the quick view lightbox is open – saving them time.
- Showcase more of your products with user-friendly navigation and increase the chance of an additional sale.
Quick View Button
Customize The Quick View Button To Blend In
- Have the quick view lightbox open when the customer clicks or hovers over the button – tailoring your customer experience.
- Or have the button hidden and only show when a customer hovers over the product – keeping your store streamlined.
- Completely customize how the button looks (color, style, padding, etc), its text, and if it has an icon or not – helping it blend in with your store’s design.
- Change its position, alignment, and spacing for a cleaner user experience.
Quick View Shortcode
Add WooCommerce Quick View Buttons Anywhere
- Add a WooCommerce quick view button to any page or post within your site using a shortcode – allowing customers to purchase from anywhere.
- Website visitors can click, preview and purchase products from within the quick view button lightbox, optimizing your whole store for sales.